The Spicy Red Pepper Spread can be enjoyed as a salsa dip, served with tortilla chips, or with cut up carrots, celery and red peppers. Another idea is to spice-up your chicken or fish fillets with Esti Spicy Red Pepper Spread, and add more seasonings if you like.
It is our recommendation that you select Expedited Shipping (FedEx 2Day or FedEx Priority Overnight) if your shipping address is located in one of the following states: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, MT, WY, UT, AZ, CO, NM, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MI, WI, IL, MO, AR, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL. While we do our best to carefully package your perishable items, we cannot ensure that they will stay fresh while in transit for more than 2 business days.
Esti Foods LLC is a newly established company, but with traditional food products, manufactured with advanced processes. They aim to always improve their manufacturing, in order to succeed in fulfilling customer's expectations. For that they use HPP (High Pressure Processing), which is the latest food process technology in the United States for the preservation of food. After manufacturing and packaging, food is placed in an HPP container, and high pressure pumps fill the container with water. Water triggers high atmospheric pressure at very high temperatures; the high pressure, while circulating, covers the entire product and, in only a few minutes, eliminates any microorganisms or bacteria that may be present in the product or in its packaging. HPP keeps the nutritious ingredients and flavors of foods unaltered, it eliminates bacteria (Listeria Salmonella, Escherichia Coli, etc), guarantees freshness, and allows for a longer shelf life. The new technology does not make it necessary to pre-heat a product, nor does it require any chemicals or preservatives for the manufacturing procedure, food ingredients maintain their raw and fresh properties, like vitamins, calcium and iron.
- Gluten free
- No preservatives
- No sugar added
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Contains Milk, Egg, Celery
- Produced in a factory which handles milk, egg, soy, mustard seeds and fish
- Perishable, keep refrigerated
- Enjoy within 7 days after opening.
- Anthotyros cheese (whey, pasteurized sheep's & goat's milk, milk cream, salt), mayonnaise (sunflower oil, water, egg yolk powder, sea salt, modified starch, xanthan gum, guar gum, spices, celery, dextrose), white cheese (pasteurized cow's milk, rennet, cheese culture, salt, calcium chloride), Florina roasted red peppers (7%), feta cheese (2%) (pasteurized sheep's & goat's milk, salt, starter culture, rennet), hot peppers (1.5%), citric acid.