This vegetable soup is easy and fast to make, and provides an ideal solution for a healthy meal full in protein and fiber, and low in saturated fat. It is produced in the prefecture of Grevena, in Northern Greece, where the area is rich in flora and fauna and its large forests are the refugee of many rare species of animals and herbs. This region is mostly a farming and agriculture economy and produces natural products, since the climate and soil provide products rich in nutrients, with minimum input farming practices. All ingredients in this soup come locally, from Grevena, and their rich flavor and aroma will satisfy your senses and your mental health, as only good food can elevate your mood.
Company "Grevena Mushroom Products" was established a decade ago, by an initiative of amateur mushroom foragers that believe in the value of the delicious fungi. Their goal is to bring to their customers natural products with wild mushrooms that they collect by hand themselves, and make and package their products locally. The Company is HACCP certified, and uses recycled material for their packaging.
- Cooking instructions on the side of the box
- Fasting food
- 100% recycled paper package
- Long expiration date (1 Year app.)
- No preservatives
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of celery
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- 74% frumenty (55% wheat flour, 19% semolina), 21% dehydrated vegetables and aromatics (onion, carrot, spinach, parsley, potato puree, wild garlic, wild nettle), mixture spices (carrot, onion, parsley, salt, sugar, turmeric), salt