This instant mix for bechamel cream will help you prepare the cream topping for all the traditional Greek famous dishes like "pastichio" (spaghetti with meat and cream), "Papoutsakia" (stuffed eggplants), and Potatoes/veggies "au gratin". You will only use a mixer, no boiling needed, and cold milk; the mix is ready in minutes.
Company Haitoglou Bros SA, was founded in 1924. Through continuous development, accumulated know-how, and expertise in sesame processing, they are the leading processor and supplier of sesame seeds and sesame related products worldwide. Their sesame processing plant is a modern installation of the highest hygienic standards and design, equipped with fully automated, closed-type processing lines, and has a production capacity of 150 tons of sesame per day. Apart from the sesame products, their expertise, modern facilities and know-how drove them to expand their product range to jams, jelly sweets, wafers and baking products like corn starch and baking mixes (mix for dumplings, instant whipped creams and Bechamel).
- Long expiration date (app. 1 year)
- No preservatives
- Preparation instructions on the side of the box (in Greek and English)
- Recipes in the back of the box (in Greek)
- Package contains 2 sachets of 87.5g each
- Product of Thesaloniki, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of egg or soy
- Store in a cool and dry place
- For a small baking pan, mix slowly 750ml of cold milk and 1 sachet. Beat with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until thick and smooth.
- modified potato starch, wheat flour, palm oil, salt, glucozse syrup, nutmeg, milk proteins, pepper, colored with B-carotene, anti-caking agent: E551 (silicon dioxide)