This is an instant mix of vanilla whipped cream (chantilly) substitute in powder, used for the preparation of cakes, puddings and other sweet desserts. Can easily prepare a cake for family parties or birthdays; the package content is enough for the preparation of approximately 20 portions of whipped cream (app 500g of cream). Haitoglou Santicreme Vanilla is one of the best products to make pastry preparations every time, just follow the detailed instructions (in Greek) on the side of the box.
For additional flavors in your cakes, try the Haitoglou Santicreme Cocoa.
Company Haitoglou Bros SA, was founded in 1924. Through continuous development, accumulated know-how, and expertise in sesame processing, they are the leading processor and supplier of sesame seeds and sesame related products worldwide. Their sesame processing plant is a modern installation of the highest hygienic standards and design, equipped with fully automated, closed-type processing lines, and has a production capacity of 150 tons of sesame per day. Apart from the sesame products, their expertise, modern facilities and know-how drove them to expand their product range to jams, jelly sweets, wafers and baking products like corn starch and baking mixes (mix for dumplings, instant whipped creams and Bechamel).
- Ready mix for vanilla whipped cream
- 2 sachets of 110g each
- 180ml milk for each sachet
- Long expiration date (app. 1 year)
- 2 recipes in Greek, and 1 in English, in the back of the box
- Product of Thesaloniki, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of gluten, milk, egg or soy
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Mix 180ml of cold milk with sachet content, and whip for 3-4 minutes, until the cream puffs and becomes stiff, like soft butter
- For richer taste replace 50ml of milk with 50ml of heavy cream
- The prepared mix must be refrigerated
- sugar, vegetable oil, starch syrup solids, milk proteins, milk powder, potato starch modified, emulsifiers (E471 & E472a), stabilizer E340 (ii), flavorings: vanillin