Probably the combination of blessed tradition and modern knowledge that creates these traditional Mount Athos olive oil soaps, is what makes them different. They are made from raw materials collected from the rich and blessed Athonite land, and their production remains true to the old monastery recipes. Monks that make these soaps offer both physical effort and spiritual prayer to give out a unique product for people. The traditional recipe meets the courteous collaboration of acknowledged scientists, and together they produce these authentic olive oil soaps ideal for personal care.
These Athonite Soaps come in 4 unique fragrances:
Laurel: with laurel oil, an ingredient that stimulates and pampers the scalp.
Chamomile: with chamomile extract that hydrates the skin, and is ideal for face, body, sensitive skin and children.
Calendula: with calendula extract with antiseptic attributes, ideal for healing eczema, psoriasis, bruises and inflammations.
Olive Leaves: with olive oil and olive leaves, ingredients that soften and shine the skin.
DISCLAIMER: products sold separately. You can get one of each soap with the option "all 4 fragrances".
Company Evloyia PCC (Private Company Council) was established in 2013 with only one mission; to provide to Greece and abroad authentic products from Mount Athos. It was staffed from the beginning with scientists and experienced personnel from the food and beverage industry, in order to produce certified products of high quality. 2016 was a milestone for the Company, when it came to an agreement with the Aghios Paulos (Saint Paul) Monastery, and was handed over the management of the monastery’s "metochi" (cultivation land) in the Monoxilitis location, implementing thus an innovative program in Mount Athos, aimed to produce and promote the metochi’s goods in the Greek and foreign markets, under the brand name "Monoxilitis". This way, Company Evloyia provides a support to the holy monks, and contributes to the preservation of the Mount Athos legacy. The Company and the Monastery share the same philosophy and mission: to produce unique products, based on, and inspired by, the special Athonite way of life and the rich tradition of Mount Athos. The Company's Quality Management and Food Safety Systems are certified by the international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 22000:2005.
- Traditional athonite olive oil soap
- Produced using an old monastery recipe
- Produced under strict quality requirements
- Products have technical documentation and EU declaration of conformity, necessary for their market circulation as beauty products
- Produced and packed for the Holy Agiopavlitiko Metochi of Saint Nikolaos
- Ideal packaging for gifts
- Made in Mt. Athos, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Use within 12 months after first use
- All Soaps: sodium olivate, aqua, sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, perfume, sodium chloride, glycerin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, citric acid, tetrasodium etidronate, tetrasodium EDTA,
- Laurel: laurus nobilis fruit oil, laurus nobilis leafgeraniol, bensyl benzoate, citronellol
- Chamomile: chamomila recutita flower powder, chamomila recutita flower extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl salicylate, coumarin, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hexyl cinnamal
- Olive leaves: olea europaea fruit oil, olea europaea leaf