Olivia's 3 in 1 micellar water cleanser removes makeup, wipes off dirt, and tones the skin in a simple swipe. Infused with certified organic leaf extract, rich in oleuropein (a natural antioxidant), and combined with other natural ingredients, this cleanser provides to the skin the benefits of the micellar technology with nature's most powerful and pure ingredients. Use daily to dissolve away everyday impurities that clog the pores, and afflict the skin.
Micelles, are cleansing oil molecules highly effective in removing dirt and oil, and are diffused in soft water to create a surprising powerful but gentle cleanser for the face. Oleuropein is a phenylethanoid, a compound found in the olive leaf that activates age-suppressors, and delays aging in human primary cells. Some studies also refer to its chemical property to trigger ribonucleic acids that suppress biologically aggressive cancer cells, and its property to be rapidly degraded by skin's good bacteria producing one of its most important metabolites, Hydroxytyrosol, a molecule that acts as a protector of skin and eyes due to its anti-flammatory, anticancer and anti-fungal properties. Oleuropein found in the olive leaf and olive oil, is claimed to be among the most potent antioxidants found in nature to date.
Papoutsanis is a leading Greek manufacturer of soap products, with a rich heritage in the manufacturing of the traditional olive soap, and one of the largest manufacturers of soap and liquid cosmetics in Europe, with over a hundred million products made per year. The Company built the largest production unit in the Balkans, with the most sophisticated technology and innovation, and produces traditional and modern beauty products, from raw materials of the finest quality. Paying respect to both its glorious 150 years history of high-end technology expertise, and its ongoing market presence, the company plans its future steps with continuous strategic business plans like the hotel sector and third party manufacturing. The contemporary and extrovert profile of Papoutsanis SA grows its activities beyond borders, with an ever increasing presence in more than 25 countries all over the world. Exports include Europe, America, Asia and Oceania, representing over 40% of company sales, and creating a critical value for the economy of Greece.
- Without parabens, isothiazolinones, SLES, EDTA, Mineral oil, artificial colors, silicones, propylene glycol, phtalates, ethanolamine, PCM, NM, gluten and animal origin ingredients
- Contains no alcohol or perfume
- 95% natural content
- Clinically studied
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Made in Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- For external use only
- After opening use within 12 months
- Soak a cotton pad and swipe gently. No rubbing or rinsing is necessary.
- For face, eyes and neck
- Water, glycereth-7 caprylate-caprate, glycerin, propanediol, polysorbate 20, polyglyceryl-6 caprylate-caprate, polyglyceryl-4 laurate/sebacate, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, benzoic acid, coco glucocide, olea europaea leaf extract (from certified organic farming), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium hydroxide,