This 100% Arabica single origin coffee of the Yellow Bourbon Variety, is cultivated in a higher than 1,000 meter altitude (3,200 feet). Its characteristic taste is attributed to a natural process, called "honey process", in which the skin of the kernel is removed and the coffee grain dries naturally under the sun. Papagalos single origin coffee combines nature's care with the exclusive tasting identity of the cultivating farm, in order to create new paths to the Greek coffee!
- Short expiration date (<3-4 months)
- Made in Greece
- Use a demi-tasse cup and measure one cup of cold water into the briki for each cup desired.
- Add one teaspoon of coffee and sugar for each cup and stir.
- Bring to boil over a medium flame.
- Pour off half of the coffee into demi-tasse cups.
- Boil remaining coffee again over low flame and complete filling the cups.
- 100% ground Yellow Bourbon of Arabica origin coffee