This award winning extra virgin olive oil is produced from the finest Kalamata olives and gathered from the first cold press of those wonderful olives. Prefect for any use, this oil will bring wonderful flavor to any dish.
Important Information for tins:
Due to their nature, tins of olive oils (regardless of size) can potentially dent in transit; although we try to carefully package everything, there is a high probability that the packaging might be dented, in some cases to an extreme degree. This damage occurs because the aluminum nature of the tin makes it light for use, but highly susceptible to outside forces. This expected condition does not alter the quality or life of the product in any way. Please consider before ordering.
- 100% premium Kalamata PDO extra virgin olive oil (certified by Agrocert)
- Acidity < 0.5%
- Ideal for salads and cooking
- Winner of multiple Superior Taste Awards
- Winner of the 2013 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil competition
- Certified kosher by the Jewish Community of Athens
Product Cautions and Directions
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 100% Greek extra virgin olive oil