The traditional pudding and pie filling powder mix of Greece. Contains 6 sachets of 6 flavors; vanilla, chocolate, banana, lemon, orange and strawberry, to prepare delicious puddings and base for desserts. For preparation of puddings, just add sugar and milk. 1 Sachet makes 7 servings of 100ml, and the mixture can be served warm or chilled. For other desserts just use the pudding as a base for toppings.
Company Jotis (Giotis SA) was founded in Athens, Greece in 1930, with the aim to produce children's and baby food from corn and rice, two crops abundant in Greece. The Company launched many different products though the years, all made from pure wheat, corn and rice ingredients, and is considered as the #1 Company in desserts and baby food in the consumer conscience of the people on Greece. With a long tradition in production and modern facilities located in Athens and Agrinio, the Company is able to support the export demand of the large range of products, like cake mixes, instant puddings, traditional desserts, and cocoa. They have also developed special products for specific countries like Fytrolac and JOTIS Baby Creams for China, and Cremilac Baby Creams for Egypt. The Company has been awarded repeatedly with distinctions in the retail market and super market, in corporate leadership, in achievements in the Greek Economy, and for century old products.
- 6 flavors; vanilla, chocolate, banana, lemon, orange and strawberry
- Can be served warm, or chilled
- Can serve as a base for various sweets and baking preparations
- Product of Greece
- 120 Calories per serving (Serving prepared according to instructions)
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain traces of wheat and milk
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- Do not use after expiration
- Corn starch
- Coloring: riboflavin, b-carotene, cochineal
- Artificial flavorings (vanilla, banana, orange, lemon, strawberry)
- Chocolate flavor has also reduced fat cocoa powder (10-12% fat content)