This wheat cereal with milk and 5 fruits (apple, pear, orange, bananas and apricot) is an instant preparation, appropriate for children older than 12 months of age. Jotis Farine Lactee is in the Company's portfolio since 1991, and has raised generations of infants; this product has the Jotis quality guarantee. It is manufactured from carefully selected raw materials, it is highly nutritious and easily digestible. Consult your pediatrician regarding dosage and number of meals per day.
JOTIS Baby Cereals are made in Greece and fully meet EU standards on processed cereal-based foods and baby foods for infants and young children in accordance with Directive 125/2006/EC.
Company Jotis (Giotis SA) was founded in Athens, Greece in 1930, with the aim to produce children's and baby food from corn and rice, two crops abundant in Greece. The Company launched many different products though the years, all made from pure wheat, corn and rice ingredients, and is considered as the #1 Company in desserts and baby food in the consumer conscience of the people on Greece. With a long tradition in production and modern facilities located in Athens and Agrinio, the Company is able to support the export demand of the large range of products, like cake mixes, instant puddings, traditional desserts, and cocoa. They have also developed special products for specific countries like Fytrolac and JOTIS Baby Creams for China, and Cremilac Baby Creams for Egypt. The Company has been awarded repeatedly with distinctions in the retail market and super market, in corporate leadership, in achievements in the Greek Economy, and for century old products.
- No preservatives
- Contains 5 fruits, 11 vitamins and iron
- Manufactured from carefully selected raw materials and is highly digestible
- Prepared in compliance with EU laws regarding processed cereals and baby foods
- Preparation instructions in English are included on the can
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a dry, cool place
- Close the tin tightly after each use
- Once opened, use within 4 weeks
- From the 12th month
- Consult your pediatrician regarding dosage and number of meals per day
- Contains gluten
- Contains milk and wheat
- Pour 200ml previously boiled lukewarm water in a bowl, add 50-60g of the cereal and stir well
- Wheat flour, sugar (15.6%), whole milk powder (15%), corn starch, skimmed milk powder (11.3%), whey powder, fructooligosaccharides,
- Dehydrated fruits (1.1%) (apple, pear, orange, banana, apricot), maltodextrine, lactose,calcium carbonate, pectin,
- Artificial flavors (vanillin, orange, banana),
- vitamins (sodium-L-ascorbate, DL-a-tocoferol acetate, nicotinamide, calcium-D-pantothenate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, folic acid, D-biotin, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamine)
- Fructose, glucose, iron fumarate, sunflower lecithin