Tahini is the paste that comes out of the crushed sesame, and it is a perfect, healthy choice for your diet; it is a good source of protein and provides the body with power and energy. Macedonian Tahini is a pure, natural product, made only from the finest, pulped sesame seeds, without any preservatives or other additives. Macedonian Tahini with Pomegranate & Cranberry is an exceptional combination, really delicious and nutritious and it will be your favorite spread for your toasted bread. Try it also with rice cakes for a tasty outcome. During storage, sesame oil tends to rise in the surface of the product; this is naturally occurring phenomenon and only requires stirring prior to use to achieve homogenization. Add tahini to your bread as a snack, or to food recipes for a tasteful and rich flavor.
Company Haitoglou Bros SA, was founded in 1924. Through continuous development, accumulated know-how, and expertise in sesame processing, they are the leading processor and supplier of sesame seeds and sesame related products worldwide. Their sesame processing plant is a modern installation of the highest hygienic standards and design, equipped with fully automated, closed-type processing lines, and has a production capacity of 150 tons of sesame per day.
- Serving size 2 tbsp (35g)
- Servings approximately 9 per container
- Calories per serving 210
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Preserve the product in a cool and dry place
- The separation of oil and its appearance on the surface is natural
- Stir well before use
- Tahini (crushed sesame seeds), sugar, pomegranate powder, cranberry powder, vegetable oil sortening (palm and shea cil), sunflower lecithin, red radish concentrate, natural flavor.