Small flat drop-shape pasta from durum wheat semolina, Misko peponaki (little melon) is a pasta especially small that can be added to hot soups.
Tasteful both cold and hot, try it plain, or as a soup ingredient.
- Approximately 9 servings per container
- Contains 200 calories per serving
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- In 5L of boilling water add 500g pasta, stirring occasionally
- Recommended cooking time 9-11' minutes
- Preserve the product in a clean, cool and dry place
- May contain traces of soy
- 100% Durum wheat semolina, water