Papadopoulos Krispies are delicious crispy toasted rolls that are first baked, then toasted, and immediately packed in a practical bag to preserve freshness and facilitate storage. Made with natural ingredients using a traditional recipe that Papadopoulos Biscuits has crafted, they taste great and are perfect for any time of the day. Enjoy Krispies with yogurt and honey, cheeses, in your salad, at home or in the office. Dip them into sauces or spreads, or serve them with cold cuts.
Available in four tasty options: Wheat, Sesame, Wholegrain and Wholegrain Sugar-free.
Oval shape and wavy top make those rusks ideal for spreads, treats, entrees and small snacks. Put them in cheese, sausage, meat platters and enjoy with wine!
Important Information for rusks and toasts:
Due to their nature, rusks and toasts can potentially break in transit; although we try to carefully package everything, there is a high probability that some, or of all of them might break. Please consider before ordering.
- Conveniently small shape
- Ideal surface for spreads
- Good source of fiber
- Handy packaging
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Contains wheat and soy
- May contain traces of sesame
- Fragile item, toasts might be broken
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Wheat rolls: wheat flour, palm oil, sugar, yeast, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), yeast extract, spices, monosodium glutamate, citric acid
- Wholegrain rolls: wholegrain wheat flour, wheat flour, palm oil, sugar, salt, yeast, malt extract, wheat gluten, soy lecithin (emulsifier), artificial flavor, monosodium glutamate, citric acid, preservatives (ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols)
- With sesame: wheat flour, sesame 15%, palm oil, sugar, yeast, salt, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavor enhancer (monosodium glutamate), acidity regulator (citric acid)
- No sugar added: whole grain wheat flour, wheat flour, palm iol, inulin, salt, yeast, sorbitol syrup, wheat gluten, yeast extract, soy lecithin (emulsifier), barley malt flour, artificial flavor, preservatives (ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherols)