Every Household in Greece has a small pot called "briki". If you are not sure which one to get, the medium size is the most handy to have in the cookware set. Use these pots to make traditional Greek coffee, or other concoctions in the kitchen. Can be used on gas stoves, camping gas stoves, or electric stoves.
The small pot is ideal for a single dose of Greek coffee.
The medium pot brews 2 single doses or 1 double dose of Greek coffee.
The large size is usually for warming milk, boiling 1-3 eggs, or making multiple single-dose Greek coffees, assuming they all are with the same amount of sugar!
DISCLAIMER: Actual product might be slightly different that pictured. Items sold separately.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISHWASHER OWNERS:
Kitchen equipment that is not clearly labelled "dishwasher safe" should not be placed in household dishwashers; the protective layer of the steel is not designed to withstand the abrasive temperatures and detergents of the dishwasher, and it is stripped, leaving the metal underneath susceptible to corrosion.
Do NOT put non-dishwasher-safe items to household dishwashers.
- Ergonomic design
- Plastic heat resistant handle
- Steel handle ending, flame resistant
Product Cautions and Directions
- Hand wash recommended
- Do not use abrasive detergents or put in the dishwasher, unless indicated by the dishwasher manufacturer
- Do not let flames touch the plastic components
- Do not touch the steel parts after using the pot
- Coffee residues gradually stain the steel, please wash immediately after use for the product to maintain its shine