Tsoureki is a famous sweet bread that is served in Greece during Easter. Its easy taste, which goes well with everything (including coffee), has made it so popular that it is enjoyed all year round. "Terkenlis" is one of the most famous brands for tsoureki in Greece, their secret recipe is based on the selection of pure raw materials and an over 70 year love for making tsoureki.
Also available: Terkenlis Tsoureki with chocolate cream filling!
In 1926 Stavros Terkenlis, a refugee from Asia Minor, started working at the age of 12 in one of the best and most popular patisseries in Thessaloniki, where he mastered the art of baking. In 1948 he opened up his own store, located at the corner of the two most famous streets in the center of the city, Tsimiski and Aristotelous streets. Their flagship store successfully continues operating today at the same location. It is only the first of many, of a bakery chain that makes the brand "Terkenlis" well known across Greece and abroad.
- White chocolate covered
- Chestnut cream filling
- Vacuum sealed
- 4 servings per container
- 390 calories per serving
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Contains wheat, milk, egg, soy and hazelnuts
- Before eating, place in room temperature for 6-8 hours in order to maintain softness
- For a more delicious experience, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Wheat flour, water, sugar, cow milk butter, pasteurized eggs, yeast, spices, chocolate paste 19%, vegetable oils, cocoa, sugar, hazelnuts, chestnut paste, etc.
- For full list of ingredients refer to the packaging