Vourderis Fig Fruit Preserve is a classic Greek spoon sweet. It is one of the most delicious and healthy desserts as the fig contains many nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. It has an excellent fresh flavor and an exquisite aroma.
Company Vourderis is located in the town of Aegion, Pelopponese, Greece, and, since 1930, produces traditional products with modern equipment. Their product line includes mainly preserves and syrups.
- Serving size 1 teaspoon (25g)
- Servings per container 18
- Calories per serving 75
- Product of Aegion, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a dry and cool place
- Fig 40%, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, preservative: potassium sorbate (E202: 1%), acidity regulator: citric acid, flavorings
- May contain sulfur dioxide