This delicious Sour Cherry Preserve comes to us from Aegina, Greece. This traditional spoon sweet was popular in Greece during times when refrigeration was rare because it could be stored and served at room temperature. This preserve makes for a nice topping on yogurt or ice cream.
Company Vourderis is located in the town of Aegion, Pelopponese, Greece, and, since 1930, produces traditional products with modern equipment. Their product line includes mainly preserves and syrups.
- Pairs well with yogurt and ice cream
- Contains 87 calories per serving
- Contains approximately 15 servings per jar
- Product of Aegion, Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- May contain pits
- Sour cherry (50%), sugar, glucose syrup, glucose-fructose syrup, water, potassium sorbate