Jotis Bechamel is a unique mixture that is rich in taste. It easily creates the most delicious and fluffy béchamel sauce. To prepare it, just add milk and stir! Make your favorite dishes like moussaka, pastitsio and lasagna or any of your other favorite béchamel sauce recipes.
Company Jotis (Giotis SA) was founded in Athens, Greece in 1930, with the aim to produce children's and baby food from corn and rice, two crops abundant in Greece. The Company launched many different products though the years, all made from pure wheat, corn and rice ingredients, and is considered as the #1 Company in desserts and baby food in the consumer conscience of the people on Greece. With a long tradition in production and modern facilities located in Athens and Agrinio, the Company is able to support the export demand of the large range of products, like cake mixes, instant puddings, traditional desserts, and cocoa. They have also developed special products for specific countries like Fytrolac and JOTIS Baby Creams for China, and Cremilac Baby Creams for Egypt. The Company has been awarded repeatedly with distinctions in the retail market and super market, in corporate leadership, in achievements in the Greek Economy, and for century old products.
- Contains 70 calories per 1/4 cup (70g) of ready product
- Contains 3 sachets of 54g per package
- Keep in a cool and dry place
- For 3 sachets pour in a gig bowl 1.5lt of cold milk (6 1/4 cups)
- Add slowly the content of 3 sachets stirring continuously with a hand mixer for 1-2 minutes until the mixture sets
- Pour the bechamel sauce over the dish you have prepared and spread evenly
- Pour on top of the bechamel sauce, melted butter (1 teaspoonful) and sprinkle grated cheese
- Bake until top layer becomes golden brown
- Modified starch, wheat flour, whey powder (milk), vegetable oil (palm oil), salt, glucose syrup solids, milk proteins (milk), coloring: b-carotene