Jotis Crème Caramel pudding, also known as flan, is a classic, smooth, rich dessert with a satisfying caramel taste. It is great as a dessert treat or simply to satisfy your sugar cravings!
Company Jotis (Giotis SA) was founded in Athens, Greece in 1930, with the aim to produce children's and baby food from corn and rice, two crops abundant in Greece. The Company launched many different products though the years, all made from pure wheat, corn and rice ingredients, and is considered as the #1 Company in desserts and baby food in the consumer conscience of the people on Greece. With a long tradition in production and modern facilities located in Athens and Agrinio, the Company is able to support the export demand of the large range of products, like cake mixes, instant puddings, traditional desserts, and cocoa. They have also developed special products for specific countries like Fytrolac and JOTIS Baby Creams for China, and Cremilac Baby Creams for Egypt. The Company has been awarded repeatedly with distinctions in the retail market and super market, in corporate leadership, in achievements in the Greek Economy, and for century old products.
- Contains 369 calories per 100g of ready product
- Makes approximately 4 servings
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Empty the caramel topping sachet into 4 small moulds
- Bring 500ml (2 1/2 cups) of fresh whole milk to almost boiling in a medium saucepan
- Stir in the cream caramel mix and cook gently for 1-2 minutes stiring constantly (do not expect cream to set at this stage)
- Pour the cream into forms, slowly. Leave to cool
- Refrigerate until firm (up to 2 hours)
- Cream: sugar, corn starch, gelling agents: carrageenan, coloring: b-carotene, flavoring: vanillin
- Syrup: glucose syrup, coloring: caustic sulphite caramel, sulphite ammonia caramel, flavoring caramel
- May contain traces of cereals containing gluten