Herrings (Regga in Greek, Clupea harengus species) are delicious fish with nutritional characteristics, as they are considered natural source of fatty acids proven to contribute to a healthy heart, brain and vision. The Trata herring fillet comes from certified sustainable seafood and it is smoked using real wood.
This is a quality product of Greece, and a great side dish to bean soups, or lentil soups, as they like to consume it in Greece.
Once opened, do not store herring in the can, refrigerate any leftovers and consume them within 3 days.
Cans "TRATA" are a product of the Greek Industries KONVA SA
- Smoked using real wood
- Easy opening
- Drained weight 160g
- Sterilized product
- Long expiration date (app. 3.5 years)
- No preservatives
- Gluten free
- Ready to eat
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a dry and cool place
- After opening refrigerate in a non metallic container and consume within 3 days
- Contains fish, may contain bones
- Smoked herring fillet (60%), soybean oil, cooking salt