Tuna fish is an excellent source of protein, with low (not saturated) fat, and vitamin B12. These qualities make tuna a preferred choice for a healthy meal for people with high cholesterol, for athletes and for people that follow weight loss diets. This Trata tuna in olive oil is a quality product of Greece, and a-ready-to-add ingredient for salads, spaghetti and sandwiches, as the olive oil in the can spices up the taste of tuna. Once opened, please do not store tuna in the can, refrigerate any leftovers and consume them within 3 days.
Try also the Trata tuna in water.
Cans "TRATA" are a product of the Greek Industries KONVA SA
- Set of 2 Cans (drained weight 104g each)
- Recipe in the back (in Greek)
- Sterilized product
- Long expiration date (app. 3.5 years)
- No preservatives
- Gluten free
- Ready to eat
- Product of Greece
Product Cautions and Directions
- Keep in a dry and cool place
- After opening refrigerate in a non metallic container and consume within 3 days
- Contains fish, may contain bones
- Skipjack tuna, olive oil, water, salt